Cove Lakeside Bistro
Shrimp and Lobster Roll with Aioli
2 Cups Mayonnaise
1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard
2 ½ Tbsp. Fresh Tarragon, finely chopped
2 ½ Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
Kosher Salt, to taste
3 Cups Poached Gulf Shrimp
2 Cups Poached Lobster
1 Tsp. Chives, snipped
6 Brioche Sandwich Rolls
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add chopped tarragon and mix.
- Add shrimp and lobster and mix.
- Trim sides of sandwich rolls. Coat trimmed sides of roll with melted butter and sear in a flat pan until golden brown.
- Cut a slit in the dinner roll across the top and fill with shrimp and lobster mix.
- Garnish with snipped chives.