South Haven, Michigan
1 Pkg. Power Greens Mix
1 Cup Roasted Beets, diced and chilled
1 Cup 5-Grain Blend (red & white quinoa, barley, wild rice, wheat berries)
½ Cup Pistachios, whole
1 Cup Michigan Blueberries
½ Cup Soft Feta Cheese, crumbled
Sweet Potato Croutons, to taste
3 Oz. Grilled Salmon Steak, one per serving
Quantities for this recipe are to taste. Once produce has been washed and dried, place in a large bowl.
SWEET POTATO CROUTONS
2 Sweet Potatoes, large
3 Tbsp. Olive, Grapeseed, or Canola Oil
2 Tbsp. Dry Rub, Cajun or other spicy blends are best
Kosher Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes into ¼-inch cubes.
- Toss sweet potato with oil to coat.
- Coat sweet potatoes with dry rub.
- Place cubes on baking sheet leaving room between cubes.
- Bake for 25-40 minutes to the desired crispness (the longer they bake, the crunchier they will be).
- Cool before using.
HONEY CHIA VINAIGRETTE
½ Cup Honey
½ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
¼ Cup Chia Seeds
1 ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- Put honey and apple cider vinegar in a blender.
- Slowly add olive oil while blending.
- Add chia seeds after mixture is emulsified.
Drizzle the honey chia vinaigrette over the Buddha Bowl and serve.